Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Take a seat...

"sit down please"
*
"off the table and sit in your seat, eat your food"
*
"come sit with mommy"
*
"you need to sit in timeout"
*
"sit"
*
These phrases have sputtered from my mouth far too much lately. I have a two year boy, remember, and he loves to live life to its fullest. I was thinking though, maybe he would be more willing to sit if he could plop his little back-end into one of these totally rad vintage chairs. Do you think it will work? I know, probably not, but aren't they so pleasing to the eye and cute, I just love them. Someday, when Baby 'L' is all grown up, I will wish I could say "come sit with mommy." I must go give him big hugs, you can stick around and check out these incredible little tike seats.

THREE potato FOUR


Vintage Jane

2 comments:

blue moss said...

such fun chairs!!!
thanks for your nice comment on my blog today....made my day!
happy weekend
michelle

Jenn said...

Those are really cute chairs!! I'm sure Luke would probably care less about them and (like my boys) will never see the visual value.... But I sure think they are cute!! I love the vintage jane one! Dalin's birthday is the 23rd. Can you guys come?